Belle went to see the King Tut exhibit with Nana and Papa at the art museum. It appears she is becoming much more educated in the arts than Jamie and myself! We haven't even been yet and it's a 10 minute walk from our house! Honestly, I didn't think she'd be too into, but I was proven wrong. From the pictures Nana sent, you can tell she had a great time and really enjoyed the children's area at the end.





Belle started up swimming and tumbling again at the Wash Park rec center. Nana and Grammy have enjoyed taking her to swim lessons while Jamie and I work. She is a water lover for sure! She has no fear about sticking her head under the water and she is becoming quite the bubble machine. When she's not in the pool, you'll find her blowing bubbles in the tub every night! After swimming she gets to go play at the playground and have a picnic lunch. Oh, and get a lesson on the history of Wash Park from Nana. She has learned all about the trees there....


Belle also fell in love with another dog, Ollie. Our good friends had a new baby so we got to watch their dog while they were at the hospital. Ollie was pretty much smothered by Belle! We're pretty sure Sierra was glad to have her climbing all over Ollie rather than on her all the time. I think she prepped this dog perfectly for the new addition to their family.
Hugs.....
and kisses....
This summer we apparently had a green thumb because we had vegetables all over the place. Belle became a great gardener and found a deep love for tomatoes! After a few false pickings, she learned the color red and got much better at picking the red, ripe tomatoes rather than the green, unripe tomatoes.
Squash, cucumber, pepper
1 comment:
I am jealous of your peaches! I think I ate my weight in them this summer. And Belle is looking so grown up, she is beautiful! We need to get together soon!!
Post a Comment