Thursday, April 14, 2011

Our music major...

Well, hopefully when Isabelle graduates from highschool she'll have a nice music scholarship awaiting her. I think they should give it to her now...



Belle is getting more used to Mark each day. She really loves to hold him now. He's no longer "too heavy." Here are a couple shots of our two cuties bonding.
We had a couple days of Belle going through some terrible two's. Drawing on the refrigerator (in chalk, luckily), dumping everything in sight on the floor and refusing to pick it up, throwing a fit when it's nap time or bedtime, and wanting a cookie for about every meal (this really hasn't ended, but who wouldn't want a cookie every meal? I do it. My fault, I guess.). At first, I thought it was her rebelling because she is no longer the one and only, but now I attribute it to her just being tired because she is back to her sweet self. However, I do know she misses her daddy who had to go back to work. She had two fun filled weeks with him and was getting tons of attention! Now, every morning, she asks where he is. It breaks my heart, but we're getting really excited for summer when he can be home everyday!
Mark has been the sweetest thing. It's hard to believe he is almost one month old! He is totally content all day if he is being carried in the ergo carrier (thanks to whoever invented this!) You don't hear a peep from him! He loves to be close to our bodies. The second you put him in his swing or vibrating/bouncy chair and immediately wants to be picked up. I'll take it though. I love having him close to me for as long as I can because I know how fast he'll grow up and I'll no longer get to snuggle with him. He is also awake a lot more now and he loves to look around. We're thinking he is going to have blue eyes, but it is still hard to tell. Here is our growing boy that we can't stop staring at.

No comments: