Saturday, July 2, 2011
Science Experiment and Tight Rope Walking....
Belle was pretty impressed with her first science experiment taught by dad. I thought it was pretty cool too. She learned all about dry ice. She is now ready for a science fair (as soon as she starts school).....


We went to Belleview Park for some fun in the sun. We rode the train.
As tired as Mark was, he must have enjoyed the train ride because he managed to stay awake for the whole ride. He was out as soon as it was over.
Then we visited the animals in the petting zoo.

Unfortunately, this rat was named Mark. How disappointing. 
Belle made friends with this couple who brought a tight rope and were practicing walking on it. A pretty random thing to see at a park, but Belle was thoroughly amused and even got to try it herself, something I can say Jamie and I have never tried. Lucky girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment