Belle has been totally cracking us up. Everything that comes out of her mouth is hilarious. The other day we were out and here is the conversation Isabelle had with a lady, which has happened on more than one occasion and makes me laugh every time:
Woman: "What's your name?"
Belle: "Isabelle down the lane." (from Baa Baa Black Sheep???)
Woman: "How old are you?"
Belle: "Half and a piece." (this means two and a half)
Another very common phrase we hear is, "I do it all myself." Just a few of the "do it herself" items include dressing herself (more than once a day), going to the bathroom and using a little too much toilet paper, setting the table (with 8 spoons and forks on the floor), getting her cereal, and using glue and scissors. Surprisingly enough, she does a pretty good job "doing it herself" and some of the things she does make us laugh pretty hard.
We also love the tea parties Belle has daily. It really can't get cuter than watching your daughter set up a tea party under the table, then invite you and her bugs to attend.
And, if you are having a bad day, just come see Isabelle. Her choice of words have topped my list of all time favorites. I'm so lucky that I get to hear these words come out of her mouth at least 2-3 times a day. They are:
"I love you more than the world, Mommy!"
My heart melts and floats away to the world of happiness when I hear this.
When Mark wants to talk, he lets you know. He lets out this high pitched squeal. A sound you never knew could come out of a little boy, but it makes us smile every time.
Lately, he has been reaching out for people when he wants to be held. It is extra cute. He gets especially excited when Jamie gets home. He starts kicking like crazy, his arms go wild, and he lunges forward at him. I love watching this.
1 comment:
You have such wonderful kids, Michelle! Belle is the sweetest thing ever and I know Mark will be too!
Post a Comment