Life is total nuts. I don't even know what has been going on the past couple weeks, so here I am sitting down to reminisce our past couple weeks. Due to the lack of sleep these days I pretty much only remember what has happened 5 minutes prior.
We have had a birthday party every Saturday for over a month. Only one picture was taken, thanks to Jamie. Here is Mark at his Witch's and Wizard's party. Belle and I were at another party.
Mark and Belle playing together. Mark looks like he should be on Happy Days with the tattoo he got at his party. It was nearly impossible to remove, so he enjoyed it for a few days.
The binky fairy arrived and took Belle's binky to a new baby and left a new kitchen. They both love it. Mark likes to chew every piece of food Belle cooks. I enjoy picking up a thousand pieces of food, pots, pans, and utensils daily.
We're still working on the backyard, but it's starting to look good. Belle is a good worker with dad!
I like to put her to work too.
Watching mom move rocks in the backyard is tough work.
Some treats for all the hard work.
Such peace. If only this moment could last through the night. :-)

1 comment:
OMG, that picture of Mark with the white onesie and arm tattoo is the best!!
Post a Comment