Friday, December 9, 2011

Inside Days

Not much to report here, but thought I'd add some random photos I've taken in the past two weeks. Aside from enjoying our tree and making a few holiday crafts we haven't done much. I worked a couple days this week, so Isabelle and Mark have enjoyed some time with the Nana and Papa and Grammy and Pepe.

Mark is officially into everything. He is also pulling up on all the furniture and loving it! Here he is getting into trouble. He loves to pull the Ramen noodles out of the cupboard and listen to the crinkle sound they make.
 These two love to wrestle each other. They just laugh and laugh.

 Luckily, it usually ends with some hugs and kisses. At least on this day.

 We had our friend Timothy over one day. Here they all are playing on the iPad.
And sweet Belle cuddling up and reading her books in a sleeping bag. She spent almost an hour doing this!!
 And our two water lovers. The bath is a highlight of their evening just before bed.
 

No comments: