Saturday, May 5, 2012

Montview Preschool Carnival

Today we went to Montview Preschool's yearly carnival. Isabelle is going to be attending preschool here in the fall and we are so excited! We feel so fortunate that she got into such a great preschool. We were invited to the carnival and I have to say I was greatly impressed! They had so many wonderful, well organized events going on. In fact, so many that we couldn't make it to all of them.  Here a just a few of the things we did and next year we'll hit all the things we missed.

Checking out the fire truck.
Playing with bubbles after getting her fly tattoo. 
 Waiting in line for the train ride.

 Mark loved the train. Once it started moving he was holding on with both hands with the biggest smile ever.
 Horse carriage ride (we didn't have time to do this), but you can see the train coming in the back.
  
Tricycle obstacle course.
 
 Cookie making station, just before she licked their frosting knife clean. Whoops.
 Dancing, which Isabelle was 100% into. Mark spent his time trying to suck Jamba Juice out of the cup.
 
 
Way to go Montview! We are totally impressed and can't wait for Belle to start school there!

We have also spent some time at Grammy and Pepe's house the past week. 
They both wanted to ride in the car at the same time. I tried to explain that it was going to be really tough to fit two people, but they insisted on doing it. Trying to figure out a way to get both of them in there took about 5 minutes of some serious strategizing. I just sat backed and laughed.
 And this is pretty much how the ride turned out.
We walked the long bridge over to the light rail and watched the trains go by. Mark enjoyed the stroller while Belle walked Sierra. The best part was taking Sierra in the elevator up to the bridge. I wish I took a picture of her legs sprawled with a death grip on the ground. Needless to say, Sierra does not like elevators.
Chasing the bunny rabbits that are all over the place.

Finding all the holes where the bunny lives.


No comments: