We did some hiking, one of which was to Maroon Bells. A short, yet perfect hike for
Belle and Mark. There really couldn't be a more beautiful place. We wandered around Aspen, went to the fire museum (highlight for Mark), swam in the pool, rode the gondola, and ate some yummy food and ice cream!
Maroon Bells is getting very touristy! We had to take a bus ride to the hike which Jamie and I thought was unfortunate, but Belle and Mark thought it was the best idea ever.
Even though this is a fuzzy picture, I love how sweet and peaceful this picture is of the two of them. Wandering around Snowmass Village before dinner one night.
A little birthday dinner love.
On our way home, we stopped at Glenwood Hotsprings for a swim and then had a picnic at the park.
The drinking fountain at the park was way more fun than the play equipment.
I had a great birthday celebration. Thanks, Jamie, for being a wonderful husband and dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment