It was a great Mother's Day weekend! I feel so lucky to be a mother to the most wonderful, sweetest, and loving child ever!! She means everything to me and we are so lucky to have her in our life! Belle gave me lots and lots of love for Mother's Day and of course, daddy got some too! She is blowing all the kisses our way....

We had a lot of fun playing in the morning and doing some yard work, then we met up with Grammy, Pepe, Nana, and Grandpa in the afternoon for a picnic at a really fun park! The second we got to the playground Belle's arms starting swinging back and forth (that means she's really excited) and she started running and laughing. I'm so glad I got to watch Belle having the time of her life on Mother's Day! That is the greatest joy of being a mother!!
Here are some photos of the super fun playground.
The grasshopper....

In and out of the cave. She even did some rock climbing.



Back and forth through the tube

Getting wild and crazy with Pepe on the swings...

Down the slide a few times. Nana included. I think Nana had as much fun on the slides as Belle. Belle seems to prefer to try to climb up them these days.

And we can't forget Sierra. She loved the park too. She just hung out being her quiet little self, taking it all in.

I'm pretty sure this is the only time Belle sat still and if I recall, it was for only about 5 minutes.

If it weren't for these great Momma's, then I couldn't be a momma! So, cheers to the great Momma's!! Thanks for all you do and all the time you spend with Isabelle. I love to see her smile brighten everytime you come around!


Thanks, Jamie and Belle, for a great Mother's Day!! Thanks for all the great days in my life, the WONDERFUL gift, and for just being you! You are the best to me and I love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment