A couple weeks ago, Belle and I went to the Children's Museum. All I was thinking was, "Could this please be my basement!!" It was the GREATEST place for Belle to play and she loved every second of it. There was so much to do, she wasn't sure which direction to go.
We started at the fire truck which was pretty fascinating for her. She just recently started making the fire truck siren sound which is pretty cute. She was a little uncertain about the hat, though.
After that, we went to the toddler room where I couldn't keep up with her.
Climbing through the logs....
Inside the cabin trying the bunk beds out...
Riding the boat and catching the cool magnetic fish with a fishing pole...
There was much, much more, but I gave up on the photos because I couldn't keep her still long enough to get a shot. To say the least, she loved the museum and we will definitely be going back. Just yesterday, Belle went with Nana and Grandpa to the Natural History Museum. From what I hear, she had as much fun there as she did at the Children's Museum. We like that she is getting into the discovery of arts and sciences!
And to end things, here are some photos of the gals being the crazy gals they are. Boy, do they love each other. (I don't know if Belle is trying to act like Sierra, or if Sierra is trying to be like Belle. They were both rolling all over the floor on their backs. It was pretty hilarious).
No comments:
Post a Comment