Friday, August 20, 2010

Work has begun...bleck!

Well, work has officially started for me and Jamie. Although we've been back a week, I have only been in twice because of my part-time schedule, so I'm still not feeling like it's official. Come next week, I think that will change. Isabelle had a great time wearing out Nana on Monday and Tuesday while I was at work. They did more things in two days than I think I do with her in a week. They went to the park, to the pool, to the library, on walks, to the playground, shopping, the list goes on. Nana sure shows her a good time. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of them. I'll have to make sure she takes the camera next time.

The next day, George came over while Anne worked. The two of them hadn't seen much of each other this summer so they had to do some reuniting which was beyond cute...
They were chatting it up and laughing hysterically on Belle's patio swing.

A few laughs and swings later, back to the hugging.


It was a pretty warm day, so we filled up the pool and the two had some fun splashing around in the water and making the hose spray all over the place.

They then watered the flowers for me which I really appreciated. Belle used to be into picking the flowers and bringing them to us...very sweet, but totally destroying my beautiful pots. So, I'm glad she has a new hobby of watering them now!!
These two will have so much fun hanging out with each other every Wednesday this year!











No comments: