Monday, June 6, 2011

Start of Summer

On Sunday we packed up a picnic dinner and headed to Jazz in the Park. Belle enjoyed sitting in her new camping chair and drinking some apple juice. Mark enjoyed sleeping most of the time in his carrier and Jamie and I enjoyed just being out on a beautiful evening socializing.
This random shirt Jamie is wearing (which he got for free) made us laugh because he actually had people come up to him and ask for a hug. Who would of thought you'd want a hug from someone you don't know? Apparently a lot of people, so Jamie was his nice self and gave them a hug.Testing out a larger chair
Just being cute in front of the camera. It's hard to get her to slow down enough to smile.
Showing off her hippo she picked from the "potty present bag." We just started potty training and the present bag has been a big hit so far. Let's hope it works. We sort of started awhile back, but we stopped because it was too close to when Mark was being born and we figured it was going to be too much of a challenge to take on at that point. She's pretty excited about it. I came up the other day after her nap and found her sitting on the potty all by herself! Mark is getting much better about hanging out without having to be held! He's starting to enjoy the swing, his bouncy chair, and back/tummy time on the floor. This is making life much easier on us, although I would still say the majority of the day you will find us lugging him around while doing chores and playing with Belle.
This is a classic Mark look with his little lips all puckered up.Enjoying the swing (for once without Isabelle hugging him, kissing him, or bringing him 80 toys. The hippo did end up in the swing with him about 15 minutes after I took this picture which made me laugh).

2 comments:

The O'Reillys said...

I'm so jealous that Belle is handling the big sister stuff so well!! We've given up on potty training for awhile - I'm so glad Belle is so into it!

Sweet Baby James said...

Those kissy lips kill me! He is gorgeous Michelle!