Starting with Mark....
Washer fascination. He'd climb in if we let him.
Mark normally eats by stuffing as much as he possibly can into his mouth much like a squirrel. As he tries to eat the enormous mouthful he looks like this.
About the only thing we have out in our yard right now is our sandbox which Mark has enjoyed playing in. We're looking forward to pulling out all our summer toys soon! The binky is a necessity otherwise you would find a mouthful of sand in his mouth.
Next Isabelle.....
Not the greatest photo, but still cute. This crown is usually on her head daily along with a tutu or dress. Pants have become a thing of the past. She will not even consider putting pants on anymore unless they are leggings which must go under a skirt or dress.
A couple weeks ago we got to attend one of Belle's ballet classes. Usually we have to stay outside of the class and can just peek in, but this time they invited all the parents to go in to watch and listen. It was probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. I about cried at all the sweetness of all these little girls dancing around and listening to the things they said. At the beginning of class the teacher always asks them a question as they are stretching. This day she asked, "What is your favorite thing about summer?" Belle's answer, "The sunflowers." I have no idea where that came from, but I thought it was a pretty cute and creative answer!
Here they are stretching. Notice how straight and proper Belle is sitting.
All the girls listening to directions so well.
She's the little one way in the back...
I have officially confirmed that skipping is the most hilarious thing to watch a 3 year old do. Here they all are trying to skip across the room. Most of it just turned into hopping or running.
Words cannot explain how cute they all are trying to follow the moves of the instructor.
Isabelle's debut.....
And now, for the two of them...
Belle and Mark love to play together. In fact, most of the day consists of them playing together. Sometimes sharing, sometimes grabbing toys from each other, sometimes tears, but most of the time laughing, having fun, and lots of hugging. We love to see their interaction. Their love for each other seems to be growing stronger and stronger everyday and I hope they continue to enjoy each other's companionship as they get older.
Mark enjoys being inside the dollhouse, Belle enjoys playing outside the dollhouse.
The other day I was getting ready to wash all our sheets and they both climbed into the laundry basket and had about 30 minutes of fun together.
Mark is tickling Belle in this picture. I was laughing about as hard as Belle watching it.
We have a whole lot more coming up in the next couple weeks! Mark's first birthday (which is hard to believe) and our trip to Roatan!! We can hardly wait for all the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment