If you haven't noticed we have been beyond busy this summer and therefore I have not posted one thing for four straight months! Given that, I have some major catching up to do. I'm going to try daily to add bits and pieces from the past four months and then try my best to stay current. So, here we go...
Back to May..........
Isabelle had her first ballet recital. This was a very, very special day for us! We were the proudest parents on the face of the earth. The second she stepped out on that stage I had tears in my eyes! Both Jamie and I couldn't believe our sweet little girl was up in front of hundreds of people doing the cutest little bunny dance. She knew exactly what to do and had the biggest smile ever. We will never ever forget that day and how special it was for us and for her. Way to go, Belle! You impress us everyday with your fearless personality, eagerness to do your best, and constant love of life!
No comments:
Post a Comment