Thursday, October 4, 2012

Why We've Been So Busy...

In June we sold our old house and moved into a new house. This all happened, quite surprisingly, within a month. We found a house we loved, we completely cleared out our old house, sold it in days, and moved into the new house. I'm not even quite sure what was going on the month of June since everything was happening so fast.

This post is dedicated to our Elati house, so most of you won't find it interesting. I wanted our kids to be able to see where their first years started, and so that Jamie and I can always remember the great memories of the beginning of our life together. We have lots of wonderful memories there that we will forever hold on to. We even drive by it now and then to see how it looks (and nothing has changed). We'll miss you Elati house, but we have found bigger and better.

Cheers to you Elati house, looking your best for our showings.




 Our last week. Isabelle helping me get started on packing the kitchen.
 Mark helping dad mow the lawn...one last time.

No comments: