Wednesday, October 17, 2012

First Day of Preschool

It's hard to believe Isabelle has started preschool (back in the beginning of Sept). What happened to our little baby girl? She is growing up so fast and she is definitely ready for school! She amazes us everyday with all the things she can do. She has such a great imagination, such a joy for life (we have never once seen her bored or show any sign of being bored), is excellent at writing and drawing, and is so sweet around other kids. We know she will have no trouble adjusting.

Getting ready to leave the house.
 One last bike ride around the lake before heading out.
  
 Hugs goodbye to Markee.
 A little nervous as we get ready to walk through the doors. 

 
Another goodbye hug to Markee. 
 A little less nervous as we walk through her classroom door.


And totally excited to see her teacher! Her teacher came to our house a couple weeks before school to meet Isabelle and the school also had a lemonade party where she got to meet all her classmates. So, in Isabelle's mind there was only excitement to see everyone again. I'm pretty sure I was more emotional at her leaving than she was. I'll  never forget the moment, "Bye Mom, I love you," and off she runs to have a seat with the other kids. No fear, no sadness, nothing but happiness to start school! Jamie picked her up and got to enjoy her running towards him when school ended. I'm a little jealous, but I'm so glad Jamie got to be the one to meet her after her first day! We love you Belle and know you will do wonderful in preschool!



No comments: