Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jersey Time

In mid January, Isabelle went on her sixth airplane ride, all before her first birthday. She has become pretty accustomed to traveling at this point and is great on the plane! Danelle and I (Michelle) went to New Jersey for a quick trip. Danelle was helping Tubbs put on a snowshoe race and I got to watch the kids. It was a lot of fun!

Noah and Belle had so much fun playing together! I would have to say that running (for Noah) and "Frankenstein walking" (for Belle) down the extra long hallway of the hotel was the coolest thing ever for them. Isabelle also had EXTRA fun rolling and jumping around on the large bed in the room. It’s as if she’s never been on a bed before. I’m sure she also loved the fact that she got to stay up extra late every night since we were on a bit of different schedule this trip. Unfortunately, I didn't get too many pictures, but here are a couple of the highlights for Belle and Noah....

Playing peek-a-boo around the stroller...

Playing in every cabinet! Not sure why I didn't get a good picture, but just imagine a ton of pots and pans ALL over the floor. They had cleared the entire cabinet so they could climb inside.
And bath time (in an extremely slippery tub)....

No comments: