Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DAY ONE! Our GREATEST Joy!








This has been the greatest year ever as we watched our little love, Isabelle, grow from a baby to a toddler!

It all started on January 28th, 2009 when Isabelle was born! She surprised us by arriving a week early. We were scheduled for a c-section because she was breech, but she was ready to enter the world before the scheduled date (and I was happy for that too!) It was by far the best day of our lives! She was 6 lbs, 8 oz and 18.5 inches long. We spend the entire first day just staring at her and cuddling with her. Here are some shots of Isabelle minutes after she was born. It was love at first sight!! I'll never forget the conversation Jamie and I had the second after the dr's pulled her out:
Michelle: "How is she?" (I couldn't see b/c they put a cover up while they do the c-section)
Jamie: "She is so beautiful!"
Tears to our eyes!! Memories forever!!





No comments: