Here is Belle concentrating very hard on designing her Easter eggs. She was really into it. I'm pretty sure she ended up with more dye on her hands than on the eggs. We also had quite a few eggs "hatch" in her words (crack would have been more appropriate, but I thought it was cute). It was a little difficult to be gentle with the eggs.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Easter Part 2, plus some...
I finally figured out how to get the rest of the pictures from Easter. This Mac isn't so bad after all. We went to Grammy and Pepe's house for a great Easter brunch and Belle was having so much fun with Phoebe that we ended up staying for dinner too!
Here is Belle concentrating very hard on designing her Easter eggs. She was really into it. I'm pretty sure she ended up with more dye on her hands than on the eggs. We also had quite a few eggs "hatch" in her words (crack would have been more appropriate, but I thought it was cute). It was a little difficult to be gentle with the eggs.
At Grammy and Pepe's house she got to go on an Easter egg hunt around the house. She eventually found all the eggs and chicks that were hidden. This kept her very busy!

It was great to spend some time with Uncle Guy, Aunt Robin, and Phoebe. It had been awhile and we couldn't believe how much Phoebe had grown! These two are going to have a great time when they get a little older.
Hangin with Uncle Guy...
Mark enjoying some time with Auntie Robin and I enjoyed some hands free time :)
Belle and Phoebe love Raggedy Ann and Andy. I think their button eyes lasted the whole week?
Belle with Graham making some grand music with their drum sticks on the patio.
After a long day, it's necessary to bathe with your cousin. Belle really wanted to get in the bath with Phoebe!! It really couldn't have been any cuter with their little buns sticking out of the water.
After Easter I dropped Belle off to play with Phoebe and I ran some much needed errands with only one child in tow. Belle had a much better time with Phoebe than being dragged along with me. Here they are at the park admiring the grass and all that comes with it.

Uncle Guy took some great shots of Belle at the park.

And we can't forget little Mark. He recently started smiling and he grins and laughs every time after he eats. We love it! He's a happy little boy as long as he gets his milk and is being held, which sounds like a pretty perfect world for a 7 week old.
My friend Katy made this adorable little man onesie for Mark. He loved showing it off, if you can't tell!

Here is Belle concentrating very hard on designing her Easter eggs. She was really into it. I'm pretty sure she ended up with more dye on her hands than on the eggs. We also had quite a few eggs "hatch" in her words (crack would have been more appropriate, but I thought it was cute). It was a little difficult to be gentle with the eggs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment