We had a very fun and relaxing Mother's Day at home which is exactly what I wanted!! (Oh, and a quick drive by of the home we're planning on winning from the HGTV giveaway). The family surprised me with a new porch swing, some flowers for our flower boxes, and a new big pot to grow some vegetables. Here are the two shots we have of our wonderful day!
The gang putting together the swing for me.

And the final result (notice the flowers have been planted too)! It's so nice to sit out on our front patio now. We'll use it a lot more this summer since we're getting a new garage and part of our backyard will be a bit of a mess.

I couldn't ask for a better family! They give me so much love and make me laugh all the time. I feel so lucky to be a mom, especially to the best husband and to the sweetest kids on earth!!
No comments:
Post a Comment